Discover One of of the Top Luxury Hotels in Aruba
An unparalleled luxury hotel experience in Aruba awaits you at the exquisite Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino. Renovated with a stylish and welcoming lobby, delightful lobby bar and sumptuous guestrooms, this Aruba luxury hotel offers pampering service and amenities for an amazing Caribbean vacation. Treat yourself to rejuvenating spa treatments, learn to scuba dive, shop for amazing jewels, dine on tantalizing cuisine, or take a chance in our casino. Whether you prefer peaceful relaxation on the beach, days filled with outdoor adventure, or evening entertainment, you'll find everything you need for an unforgettable getaway at our premier Aruba luxury hotel and resort.
- 357 guestrooms with ocean, pool or garden views
- Modern designs in fresh, crisp colors of the Caribbean
- New, spacious bathrooms with deluxe Portico products
- Les Clefs d'Or Concierge
- Shops and market
- Babysitting Services
- Private beachfront dining
- Live nightly entertainment
- Hyatt Regency Casino / Palms Beach Bar / Alfresco Bar / Piet's Pier Bar / Hyatt Regency Casino Bar
- Full-service ZoiA Spa
- Stay Fit™ fitness center
- Three-level pool with slide and waterfalls
- White sand beach with water sports / tennis / basketball
- Camp Watapana / daily activities and games
- Over 9,000 square feet of function space
- Indoor and outdoor venues, including beach and ballrooms
- Magnificent destination wedding planning
- Onsite group activities experts
At Hyatt Regency Aruba, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. The seven special ADA rooms offer:
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and sinks. Wheelchairs rentals are available upon request.
- Lowered items, including air conditioning control panel, peephole, key chain, shelves in closets, iron
- Handles instead of doorknobs and faucets with handles
- One room with roll-in shower
- Cellular Phone Rental
- High Speed Connections for Laptop computers
- Internet & Wireless Service
- Facsimile & E-mail Service
- International Telephone Service & Calling Cards
- Mailing & Shipping
- Printing & Copying Service
- Office Equipment & Audiovisual Rental
- Wireless Laptop Rentals
- Professional & Secretarial Assistance
- Design & Desktop Publishing
- Translation Service
Map & Directions
Take airport exit, take a left at the light. Continue on this road until you reach a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit – continuing straight along the seashore. After approximately 2 ½ miles you will reach a 2nd roundabout. Take the 2nd exit – continuing straight through. Turn left at the 2nd set of traffic lights. Turn right at the next intersection. Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino is the 2nd hotel on the left.
Aruba Port Authority - Cruise Ships
1A, Oranjestad, Aruba (Cruise Ship Dock)
Turn left toward L.G. Smith Blvd - turn left at L.G. Smith Blvd - Continue on L.G. Smith Blvd - turn left onto J.E. Irausqin Blvd - and the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino will be on the right.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Babysitting is available from professional sitters throughout the week. Arrangements should be made with our Concierge at least 12 hours in advance, including approximate length of time for which the sitter will be required. Guests are responsible for making payments directly to the sitter; at no time will the hotel responsible for payments.
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk and in room
- Soda, ice machines
- Local shopping, dining and nightlife suggestions available at Concierge
The Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino Concierge staff is dedicated to making your visit an outstanding experience. Allow our highly seasoned Les Clefs d'Or staff to assist you in creating a delightful holiday.
You can recognize our Clefs d'Or Concierge by the keys displayed on the lapels of her uniform. These crossed gold keys are more than just the symbol of the organization - they are the symbol of guaranteed, quality service.
The Les Clefs d'Or staff at the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino will accommodate every guest request so long as it is morally, legally and humanly possible. Their services run the gamut from the mundane to the extraordinary, yet each request is fulfilled with vigor to the guest's full satisfaction.
Let our professional concierge help you with dinner reservations, on-site or off-site activities, leisure, island tours and much more. For more information, please contact us.
Concierge Desk Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tel: 297-586-1234 Ext. 51 or 31
Valet parking is also available at $15/day.
Please find a list and description of Hotel Shops and hours listed below.
Open Monday through Saturday, 9:15 a.m. to 11:45 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., daily
Red Sail Sports
Open daily, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Shocco Market Café
Open daily, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
All transportation schedules are based on airline arrivals and departures
- Taxi – There are taxis waiting at the airport. All fares are per taxi, not per person, with a maximum of five people per taxi. Cost – Approximately $25.00 to Hyatt Regency Aruba. There is an additional $3.00 charge on Sundays and after hours. Time - the ride to the hotel will take approximately 15 minutes.
- De Palm Tours – These shared-ride shuttles offer round trip transportation to and from the airport in luxurious, air-conditioned coaches. Advance reservations are required by contacting email@example.com or visit www.depalm.com. Cost: $18.25 per person
- The island’s Main Bus Terminal is located across the street from the Cruise terminal
- Taxi’s offering private tours are also available outside of the terminal
- Aruba Tour Operators Association (ATOA) busses are located on port premises
- Independent Tour Operator buses are located right outside the terminal
- To/from the Hyatt Regency Aruba will approximately take 20 minutes
- Eco Destination Management of Aruba – This full-service event company can assist you in transportation services to and from the airport and all around the island. Contact 954-689-4092 or visit www.ecodms.com.
- De Palm Tours - L.G. Smith Boulevard 142, phone: 297-582-4000, or visit www.dmcaruba.com.
- Red Sail Sports - J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 348-A, phone: 297-586-1603, or visit www.redsailaruba.com.
- Buses - Bus service is available, with a bus stop directly in front of our hotel. Buses leave every 15 minutes. Cost: $1.30 one-way
Hertz Car Rental
- Explore our friendly island from the comfort of your own rental car. The Hertz desk is conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
Hours: Monday through Sunday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please call 297-582-1845, or fax: 297-588-7570.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, visit their website at: http://www.arubarentcar.com/
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Please note enhancements that may affect stays through September.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
Welcome to Hyatt Regency 2.0
Save Big with Our Family Plan
Spending Time Together Just Became Even Easier
Hyatt Regency Aruba is pleased to share our latest news with you